At the heart of Response are the amazing people who we are proud to have working in our organisation. Each employee in their own way contributes to making a positive difference to support people who are living with mental health problems and complex needs to live their lives to the full.
Response aspires to be an employer of choice. We invest in our staff expertise; provide excellent training and education opportunities and the best terms and conditions possible. Don’t just take our word for it.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion because we understand and believe that our differences are what makes us stronger. We believe in equality of opportunity in all areas of our work, which is reflected in our policies and practices. We challenge any acts of discrimination, prejudice, harassment or victimisation that might arise in our workplace.
We look for compassionate and caring people who share in our values of working in a Caring, Safe, Creative and Aspirational environment. Those who are passionate about our work and love making a difference absolutely thrive at Response.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to 30 days with length of service
- Free onsite parking (available at most locations)
- £100 towards a gym membership of your choice
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Online shopping discounts
- Free flu vaccinations
- Oxfordshire Credit Union
- A great package of learning and development to help you make the most of your career
Overall it’s the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping to change lives.
The Disability Confident scheme supports employers to make the most of the talents disabled people can bring to your workplace. Through being a Disability Confident employer, Response is committed to:
· Challenging attitudes towards disability
· Increasing understanding of disability
· Removing barriers to disabled people and those with long-term health conditions
· Ensuring that disabled people have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations
Take a look at our Current Vacancies. Even if there’s nothing on there that’s right for you now, please feel free to drop your details to email@example.com and we’ll definitely be in touch when something comes up.