24 Hour Cover
These services offer around the clock support from experienced teams of support workers. They are designed to be for people taking their first steps out of intensive services, and strike a balance between offering higher levels of on-site recovery programming and daily living skills development, whilst also being in a community setting and non-clinical setting. Support with meal preparation and medication are key features of these services, giving the residents peace of mind that they can start to build a stable foundation for recovery into the future.
Scrutton close is situated in Headington, Oxford. It strikes a perfect balance between privacy and peace, with green spaces and lots of room for activities and gardening, alongside the thriving local community of Headington.
Features and Description
- Capacity: Beds for 16 individuals.
- Staffing: Scrutton Close has staff on shift throughout the waking hours to manage the service and offer recovery planning and support every day of the year. Staff sleep in at the service overnight, and can be reached if needed. Support with medication management and daily living skills are core to recovery planning. A large kitchen is used to support meal preparation and enable people to develop cooking skills.
- Type of Housing: Scrutton Close is made up of several one bed apartments, situated around private communal gardening space. The apartments are all facing the communal garden, and are well lit with lots of space.
Grove House creates a safe and supportive environment for people to focus on their recovery, whilst still benefitting from being situated in a highly sought after location in North Oxford. The service is perfectly located to take advantage of all that the local shops and amenities that this affluent community has to offer.
Features and Description
- Capacity: Beds for 11 individuals.
- Staffing: Grove House has staff on shift throughout the waking hours to manage the service and help with all aspects of recovery from serious mental illness. Staff sleep in at the service overnight, and can be reached if needed. Mixed cooking groups and a large community activity room support a wide range or recovery programming alongside medication management.
- Type of Housing: Grove house is a large house of multiple occupancy (HMO) with shared facilities, a large garden area, and dedicated activities rooms. There is also a common room where people eat together, alongside our kitchen facility where client meals can be prepared.