Corporate partnerships with Response
Are you looking to make a real impact in your community while boosting your company's image? Look no further! We're calling all corporate partners to team up with us at Response.
As a corporate partner, you'll have the opportunity to work with us on projects that make a difference in people's lives. From sponsoring charity events to volunteering with us on community projects, we'll work together to fight mental health issues and support those in need.
But that's not all! As a corporate partner, you'll also benefit from increased visibility and positive PR. You'll be seen as a company that cares about more than just profits - a company that's making a real difference in the world.
Opportunities for your company:
- Raise awareness about mental health and reduce the stigma associated with it.
- Show your commitment to the well-being of your employees and community.
- Support essential mental health services and programmes.
- Engage your employees in volunteer and fundraising opportunities.
- Enhance your company's reputation and brand.
- We can share tried and trusted strategies to support your staff and their loved ones with their mental health and well-being in a variety of ways to suit you such as wellbeing webinars, in-person lunchtime workshops, and drop-in information sessions.
Ways to get involved
- Financial contributions: Your company can make a donation to support our mental health programs and services
- Employee engagement: Encourage your employees to hold their own fundraising events, or volunteer with us and participate in our fundraising events.
- Venue provision: Do you have access to some gardens, a school playing field or grounds which would be suitable for a fundraising barbecue, garden party or picnic? Do you have a venue we can use? No matter how big or small your venue, get in contact and let's collaborate!
- Partner with us to promote mental health awareness through your marketing and communications channels.
- Donate goods or services to support our programs and services.
Charity of the year
Through nominating us as your Charity of the Year, you will get a tailored package from us dedicated to our relationship. We promise to supply you with a dedicated account manager from our team, Response merchandise, a commitment to regular meetups, mental health and wellbeing workshops for you employees and much more.