Response Private Landlord Scheme – Adding Value
Private landlords are sometimes reluctant to rent properties to people who suffer from mental health illness or other forms of disadvantage. In areas of high-demand, this can exclude vulnerable people from the market at that’s why we set up the Response Private Landlord Scheme.
We understood that we needed to add value to engage private landlords. So, the scheme offers landlords a commercially and operationally attractive package in return for letting us manage the property. The package includes Response taking legally contracted responsibility for:
- All rent payments, on time, in full
- Your rent paid, even if the property is empty
- Free general property maintenance, upkeep and repairs
- 24/7 emergency repairs
- Tenancy agreements/contacts
- At the end of the term, your property will be returned to you in the same or better condition than when you left it. Guaranteed.
Contact to make a referral or find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01865 397940
Take a look at the video below to see one of our amazing Response Housing projects.