As a part of the Mental Wealth Academy service, Oxfordshire Youth are delivering Mental Health Awareness workshops for parents & carers, to help support young people with their mental health. The course will take place online and is available free (Using your Oxfordshire postcode, as the promotion code.) The sessions aims to help parents & carers to:
- Identify emotional distress.
- Know where, and how, to signpost young people if you, or they, have a concern.
- Learn practical strategies to help with listening to, and supporting young people.
- Develop your understanding of the wide range of factors and variables that can impact on young people’s mental health.
- Feel more confident and less fearful having ‘the conversation’ with your young person.
The workshops are taking place at 5.30pm – 7.00pm on the following dates:
Please follow this link to find out more and to book a place.